Delmarva P.S.D. Federal Credit Union
Our credit union is committed to making financial products and services available that will enable you to meet your financial needs and reach your financial goals whlle at the same time protecting your personal information and using it in a manner consistent with your expectations.
Categories of Information We Collect
We collect only the personal information that is necessary to conduct our business. That means just what is necessary to provide competitive financial products and services, no more.
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we received from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
Confidentiality and Security
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to:
- Employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you;
Our attorneys, accountants, and auditors on a need to know basis;
- Government authorities to comply with federal, state or local laws; rules and other applicable legal requirements;
- Consumer reporting agencies in accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Categories of Information We Disclose and Parties to Whom We Disclose
We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements provided the following conditions are met:
- The services include marketing our own products or services or marketing other financial products or services designed to enhance our member service and offered pursuant to a joint agreement (i.e., insurance products, brokerage products, etc.)
- We will partner only with businesses that follow strict confidentiality requirements. We have a contractual relationship that prohibits the third party from disclosing or using the information other than to cany out the purposes for which we disclosed the information.
We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about our members and former members to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law.